Monday, November 30, 2015

The Nutcracker Music Appreciation Printable


We were lucky to attend an abbreviated child-friendly version of The Nutcracker today for next to nothing and the kids absolutely loved it!  I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to do a bit of music appreciation this week so I compiled a little learning/discussion pack to help.  Click the link below to download!


I LOVE our SQUILT books from Homegrown Learners, and we plan to use the Christmas Carols pack this month as well.  I tried to keep it similar to that format since I know that it works well for my children.  I also plan on printing out the SQUILT notebooking page for each of the various dances.

Thanks for reading!

Edited to add: I just discovered that SQUILT actually has a Nutcracker Unit!  It's $6, but I really think her packs are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment