Thursday, January 23, 2014

Small Success Thursday: Turkey, Play, Craft

As a homeschooling mama, it is the little moments throughout the week that make up a wonderful life!  Here are some of my small successes this week:

#1: I made a turkey, carved it, froze the meat, made turkey stock with the bones, froze the turkey stock, and cleaned up the mess in less than 24 hours.  Booya!  Turkey owned!


#2.  I played with the kids today.  Like actually sat down and gave them my 100% full attention.  That does not happen often enough and I had an absolute blast.  We had a Twin Club Meeting with all the twin animals and it was wonderful.

#3.  I crafted this week!  Got some friends together and we all made these kids artwork holders.  So fun!  I haven't been able to fit crafting in my life in a long time and it was wonderful to get back to it!

What are your small successes for the week?

I'm linking up!



No comments:

Post a Comment