Tuesday, November 3, 2015

All Saints Day Party 2015

We had another great All Saints Day party this year using many of the resources from my link list.  I reused several of our games from last year, but came up with a few new ones as well.  As usual, most of the signs were made with the awesome artwork from Happy Saints.  I have purchased several of his e-books and can't recommend them highly enough!

St. Francis Church Building
St. Francis heard Jesus telling him: “Go, build my church”.  Try your hand at building a church!


Saint Peg Dolls

St. Cecilia's Musical Chairs

Pin the Bowtie on St. Dominic Savio
Dominic was a holy and pious child with a great sense of style!  Try to pin his bowtie back on!


St. Michael Defeat the Devil Target and Bowling

St. Patrick Snake Toss
Legend has it that St. Patrick drove all the snakes from Ireland.  Get rid of the snakes by tossing them through the hoop!


Disciple's Fishing Hole
Many of the disciples were fishermen by trade.  Throw your line in and try to catch a bag of fish!


St. Nicholas Coin Toss
This famous bishop once helped a poor family by secretly tossing money down their chimney.  Try your hand at throwing the coins from the line!


Crown Mary Ring Toss

St. Isidore Pumpkin Bowling
St. Isidore was a holy farmer.  Try bowling with this pumpkin, which came from a farm!


St. Therese Shower of Roses Tossing Game

Games Set up in the Parish Hall

I was so bummed last year that I didn't get a picture of my little saints, so I made sure to take one this year.  Unfortunately the only picture I could get was blurry!

St. Juan Diego, St. Gianna Molla, and St. Cecilia

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment