Friday, February 7, 2014

Favorite Food Fridays


I had a food blog several years ago which I used as a platform to try out all the cool recipes I came across online - back when I had time to experiment!

Ever since I started homeschooling I have learned that simple and easy is better when it comes to cooking!  I'm working on putting together a personal cookbook for myself full of all our family favorites (which tend to be the quick and easy ones anyway). I'll be sharing them here on Fridays as I cook through them to double check the recipes!

I try to use real food as much as possible so you won't find a lot of "cream of" style recipes. That also means I don't shy away from real butter, bacon, etc. in my recipes!  Hope some of these are helpful for other busy homeschool moms!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment